Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

recent order still showing as "order confirmed"

sam2018
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi 

so i made an order for a new device & watch on the 15th april i am an existing customer and just adding this to my current contract. upfront payment taken agreement signed , credit check passed

i have rang many times and spoken on chat to be told many different things from stock issue , to item has been allocated due for delivery , warehouse not received order etc.

so on my last phone call around an hour ago i was told the same thing  that the warehouse have not received the order and the guy on the phone filled out an escalation form with me over the phone which i am not sure why he just said i needed to and would take an additional  24 hours.

now if everything is signed and sealed surly they can click a few buttons and have the warehouse despatch the order.

it will be 5 days tomorrow without any clear answer or explanation apart from i have done everything my end so why are they not dispatching the order or making it really hard highly frustrating

thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The upfront payment shouldn't have been taken from your pending bank transactions until the order had been dispatched @sam2018 .  Vodafone should also have kept you updated with email notifications throughout the order process.

It sounds like you need the Social Team to look into this on your behalf, drop them a message through social channels by following this link Contact Us 

thank you for your reply i will try that , the point is all formalities have been passed and I'm just getting passed different information, and it's really misleading and annoying when I'm already a Vodafone customer.

They say order is accepted but just keep using this warehouse excuse

thanks

garetc
12: Established

Did they say that they’d filled out a form to the priority resolution team?

Orders on their system get stuck (frequently) even if it’s something simple like a content bar or a SIM swap (*bitter*). CS have to wait 24 hours from the date/time of submission or the back office team will not look at the request.  Once they complete the form it can be 24/48 hours for that team to look at the stuck order. If you find a member of combined care / customer services who actually calls you back I’d be surprised. Likewise supervisor or manger calls that should take place within 24 hours never arrive.

If you don’t hear anything back within the above time-frame I suggest you make a complaint as that has been the only thing that has worked for me.

Yes that is the form that was filled out , many thanks 

I contacted the social media team who seem more aware of it.

and no that is the annoying thing before no online update or anything so like the below said the order seem stuck in the system 

garetc

That’s good news!

Social Media team will hopefully be able to push it through all things being well.

Good luck!