Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

return device for upgrade lost

karakuzu007
2: Seeker

im absolutely gutted with vodafone customer service’s  on 16th may i have cancelled my upgrade request a dpd returns on the 17th may drop off my parcel on 22nd my parcel was delivered to vodafone today is the 30th until now no message sent to me about device i had to deal with 4to5 different people everyday until i have got to the bottom of this vodafone is saying at last with the parcel no i have from vodafone its delivered but don’t have idea where about in the ware house one more thing when vodafone checks delivery service keep telling its still with dpd but dpd website clearly says it delivered and signed by someone guess what i had to give this info to them but this was done my return department by vodafone my contract still live 

8 REPLIES 8

Andy

Hi @karakuzu007 I do apologise for the issues you've had with your return and inconvenience this is causing. We can certainly make sure this has been escalated with our warehouse team, so we can locate your return and get everything resolved for you. As this will require account access, could you please reach out to the social team via the details here and we will be happy to help. 

Hi andy thankyou for reaching out i have raised a online complaint regarding this matter because i wasn't getting nowhere chatting or calling last thing i done i have called dpd asked for prof off delivery they said they done bulk delivery and it was delivered by them so told me to ask vodafone raise case against them meanwhile agent dealing with my concern will call me back monday for solution 

just spoke to the advisor you know what he said all of sudden after investigation the phone i have sent back was not matching iphone xr i can’t believe what i just heard so after all that time come out with crap phone was delivered on the 22nd every day telling me its not delivered now its a different phone im cancelling my direct debit 1 months f my lines had contracts ended so thats going to different provider omg. cant believe what they have done with my phone 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @karakuzu007 let's see if we can get to the bottom of this for you. Please reach out to us via social media and we'll be more than happy to help get everything sorted for you.

how do i do this plz help 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can find more information on how to reach us by following the hyperlink embedded in 'social media' in my previous message @karakuzu007 😊

karakuzu007

i have now started case against vodafone with cisas unfortunately they have sent me final email outcome bu vodafone this phone was delayed delivery also delayed by ware house 10 days all of sudden they said iphone xr come out from the box nothing they can do this is not acceptable first error is made by dpd and warehouse staff i have suggested them to block the specific phone through the ime number that they held on i will put the outcome of cisas on this post i will instruct lawyer to investigate this matter they not given me details about this case eg which box did the item was arrived in i have asked for proof because i bought a box from post office for dropp of service  anyways why didn’t customer service agents in the where house couldn’t find my device or parcel box on the 22nd may delivery date i been told they go through parcel no so there is a catch here is well

Hi i would like to update the community regarding this matter we came to resolution with vodafone i would like to thank Mr Kieran for his understanding of the situation the phone has now been black listed loan for the phone is scrapped back to the original contract me kieran has investigated and talked me through the situation and resolved the matter once again thank you