Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

upgrade mobile phone not working

phionex99
4: Newbie

hi there just upgrade my phone they did not want 4 month old phone for some reason any way new phone would not turn on at all seem to be dead leaft on charge 10 mins nothing then went for a brew leaving it on charge and guess what it started to charge up yess  i rang vodafone and told them it was dead  and they sorted me one for next day dillvery it turned up but refused it like i was told so can not fault them 😃😄 now paying for 2 phones but my son will end up with it

2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It's unusual for a phone to arrive with no charge at all.   If you decide not to keep both, you should still be within the return window and I'd be inclined to send the first one back in case being fully discharged has affected battery life.   It sounds as though you're happy with things as they are, though.

hi there just tested it on vodafones battery tester it past ok and the battery is coverd by them any way and it lasted 2 and half days on normal use well how i use it does not drian fast when watching now on it watched a full eposode 35 mins long only used 7 persent wich is good 😌