Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Taking my Sim only plan abroad

I’m stranded in India due to COVID-related travel restrictions.  I don’t need to use my UK phone/plan whilst in India, but am  keeping it for  emergency purposes whilst here. As my expensive Sim only 2018  plan is just out of commitment, I would now ...

Contacting a specific member of the Vodafone Team

Is it possible at all to contact a specific member of the Vodafone Sales/Upgrade team? Appreciate that this is probably a long shot, but yesterday i contacted the team to discuss the options available for upgrade. I knew what i wanted but was interes...

M4Q by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can I reduce my data plan?

I originally signed up to pay monthly plan with fairly a low amount of data-maybe 5 or 6GB. I changed this to a 24GB as I kept running out and having to pay for more. I've just bought an Apple Watch, but not through Vodafone, so I'm going to have to ...

Bankruptcy

Hey people, I'm trying to find out what's likely to happen with my mobile, broadband and landlines contract if I were to go bankrupt. Unfortunately, Covid has hit me hard financially so this could be a very real option. My Voda account is completely ...

Vodafone Default - Needs removing

Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me. I had a Vodafone phone back in 2015. I am in the process of buying a house this year and are debt free. Apart from this default which has been place by Vodafone which is dragging my score down a lot.The debt...

Automatic plan update not happened.

Morning everyone.  Was texted by Vodafone 13th November saying that my plan was being upgraded due to the age of the plan.  No extra charge but upgrade will be increase of data and unlimited calls.  A link was sent confirming this and saying that I d...

Despicable customer service

I have had an ongoing complaint with Vodafone since April 2020 which today I was told has been resolved because I received a £40 credit as compensation. Errr....No Vodafone, what about the months I was paying you for a handset that wasn't working? A ...

SJB_01 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks