Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Not received Entertainment Pack text

Hey there, I've renewed my Vodafone contract with a new package that includes a free entertainment pack, however, I have not yet received a text with my free pack and it's been over a month. I have accessed my offers section on the website and it onl...

Incorrect Refund Cheque Details

My wife has only just (as at 28 Nov 20) received a refund cheque from Vodafone. She closed her account in July 2017and it is in the name of her previous marriage but I believe she had by then updated her account with her new surname. Who does she con...

Venn by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM1 not provisioned

During a call to Vodafone customer service my phone dropped out and i got a SIM1 not provisioned message.  I'm not a new customer  and it's not a new SIM card .... any ideas anyone? Thanks

Sonia19 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot access VeryMe rewards

I am extremely frustrated with the services I have received from Vodafone, having been passed from pillar to post for a number of weeks now it is safe to say I am at the end of my tether, and regretting choosing Vodafone as my provider as nobody seem...

Trade in discount

I have recently sent my phone away for the trade in discount just wondering what I can do to keep my trade in discount as yous are telling me if you don’t receive it in 4 days then I won’t be aloud it however as I’m sure you can understand postage de...

Payg to contract problems

Hi can anyone help me on Wednesday 18/November I changed from payg to a contract and by Friday could not make or receive calls or text messages. Called customer service Sunday got to make calls but could not receive and still not texts. Now 12 days ...

Stop a PAC code being used to port a phone number!

Hi there,I recently purchased a pay monthly phone contract from a third party reseller after requesting a PAC code from Vodafone. I provided this PAC code to the third party reseller to transfer my number. However, after placing my order I found out ...

felixb by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charge to bill Google Play

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can help with my issue.I am trying to make a purchase on a game I play for £4.99 through charge to bill and it keeps failing stating that I have reached my limit. I previously had a £30 limit on it and after speaking t...

Resolved! Re: Firmware Explained

Salut: Mon téléphone Redmi Note 9 Pro de Vodafone. Existe-t-il une nouvelle mise à jour pour MIUI 12

Adil- by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks