Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone fold z 3 fault

jay2494
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I purchased a fold z 3 from Vodafone (renewed contract) and one morning I opened it up to find a crack down the fold of the phone and black pigmentation down the fold as well, I took it into a Vodafone shop and took photos to prove there was no damage to the phone, as I had 2 years warranty and total device care for this phone, I thought it would be fixed under warranty as it was a faulty screen. I received an email telling me that the phone was out of warranty and I would have to pay, I contacted Vodafone and after speaking to 4 different departments I was told it would cost me £606 to fix the screen as it had a crack on the inner 3rd screen invisible to the naked eye, I did tell them that I had photos of the phone showing no damage except the common fault, I have been chasing this by making formal complaints and now there story has changed saying it is a damaged processor ( nothing mentioned about an inner cracked screen) the thing is if I had a damaged processor that wouldn’t cause a crack down the fold joint and cause leaking pixels the phone would either stop working or start to have glitches, yet the phone worked fine when it was closed up and I used the single screen not a single problem, Vodafone cannot give me an answer about how one minute it’s a cracked screen on the inner 3rd screen invisible to the naked eye and now it’s a processor damage, whats the point in having total device care and a 2 year warranty if vodafone wont fix the phone fault,  ( they still have the phone)  i think they are thinking up excuses to try and get around the fact the phone hasnt got a blemish or damage to the external phone.

ive told them i wont pay the device plan but will still pay airtime as i had to buy a cheap m13 phone to use for work

0 REPLIES 0