Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blackberry 9720 unlocking error

Jamieli88
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Unlocking problems with blackberry 9720. Used for over 30 days and got the code but when input it says error...tried 4 times and don’t want to try again in case I brick it.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

From How-do-I-use-my-nuc.Screenshot_20190706-125834_Samsung Internet.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

These are the instructions I followed. I’ve unlocked a 9720 before but it’s as if the code provided by Vodafone is incorrect 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your Blackberry unlocked @Jamieli88Your BlackBerry will display the number of unlocking attempts remaining when you insert a SIM card from a network different to the original, so you can keep an eye on this.

We'll need to escalate this to our NUC team, for them to take a look into and possibly provide a new NUC code. 

So one of our team can do this, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again. 

Hello! I have one of this mobile locked by vodafone so can you help me to have the Unlock code please? it's 10 tries left! thanks

Hi @Marcellin6 have you already requested an NUC? If not you can do this here. If you have and you are having any trouble using your NUC can you get in touch with our social teams who will be able to investigate this further.