Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MY NUC is not Unlocking my S7 edge

Ogomarach
2: Seeker

i recieved the NUC from vodafone but every timei enter it keeps saying unsuccessful?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Be careful not to try too many times or you'll hardlock the phone resulting in it needing to be sent away to be reset.

With some Samsung Galaxy phones you may need the mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc.

Also the alternative network sim card needs to be activated i.e connects to mobile data etc.

And you need to be in the UK.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can supply the Mastercode @Ogomarach 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Ogomarach

The NUC code i received is not unlocking my phone. Every time i enter it just says unsuccessful.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ogomarach If you contact our team through the link provided by @BandOfBrothers we'll help to get your phone unlocked :Thumbs_Up:

Mike_Lemon

This is not unusual.  You need to contact the NUC team for an MCK code but be prepared to wait  sometimes up to 40+ working days !!  They may accuse you of entering it incorrectly 3 times but this is rubbish as some work and some don't 😞