Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mck code

Pablo71
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve been in touch with Vodafone and they gave me a Unlock code. Tried it but I now need a Mck because I’ve entered codes far to many times. Can anyone help with this. 

5 REPLIES 5

Steph

Hey @Pablo71 I hope you're well! If you drop a message to our Social Media team here they can request the MCK for you. 

Will do thanks 

Already done that. 
I don’t have the old number or account details that the phone was originally purchased from. I have bought it through eBay so I’m told they can’t give me a Mck number. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

If Vodafone are saying they can't help and stand by that decision @Pablo71 then an alternative maybe to use a reputable online unlocking site or a Highstreet Store that advertise they unlock phone's for a fee

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

BandOfBrothers

Hi A MCK also known as a masterminded is normally needed alongside a Nuc to unlock certain models of Samsung phone's.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM or Live Chat or customer services on 191 can help with that.

However if you have 0 attempts left then this is known as a hardlocked phone.

The phone would need to be sent off via a Vodafone Highstreet Store to have it's counter reset so further Nuc can be used @Pablo71 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.