Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC

Clementmenasce
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, 

ive requested a nuc code on the 20th Feb. This is absolutely appalling that I have not heard anything. It's been 6 weeks now. How come a 10 day turnaround is becoming a 6 week issue? 

thanks, 

clement

13 REPLIES 13

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Yes @Clementmenasce 

The request was sent to Apple on the very day you made the request and you were also sent an email as confirmation.  Until Apple have processed the unlock you are entirely at their mercy.  Like all companies both Vodafone and Apple would have been short staffed with sickness.

With the current difficult situation it's unfair to accuse any company or organisation of unaccepatable customer service.

I understand the current situation and it's impact of some of the biggest corporations in the world.
unforthnayely working for a smaller company, I'm probably more impacted than both Vodafone and Apple. And I appreciate the efforts of Vodafone here don't get me wrong. I just highly doubt using a world pandemic for a service that should have been provided last month is ethical in any way shape or form. As I stated, Apple and Vodafone will both be fine  I might not have a job at the end of the week. So using your moral high ground really doesn't sit well with me. 

In any case, is there a way to check on the status of the request?

@Clementmenasce wrote:

In any case, is there a way to check on the status of the request?

Yes @Clementmenasce which I mentioned a few posts up in your thread.

" So I would suggest checking with customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.  to check the status of the unlock. "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.