Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S8

lonelycooler
4: Newbie

Hi,

I seem to be having an issue with my NUC from Vodafone very similar to other people on the forum where my NUC is not accepted by the phone. I have already contacted the social media team but they are telling me to contact my new provider which is clearly incorrect as the sim works in other phones with no issues and based on the forum discussions here I need an MCK /Unfreeze code or something similar.

Please can you help me resolve this. My twitter handle is @marktallentire if you would like to view my previous conversation.

If you are unable to resolve this please can you provide me details of how to lodge a formal complaint as at this point you are literally holding a phone that I paid off with you over a year ago to ransom.

Thanks,

Mark

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum @lonelycooler so currently customer service on 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter and Facebook can help. And yes some Samsung phones need the MCK Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code but only customer service can supply it and is needed as well as the Nuc.

It has been an issue in the past to unlock and sadly some have turned to unlocking sites / shops to unlock their phones.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.