Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unlocking

nancypilk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Haven't received unlock code after 12 days, really need phone to work and vodaphone robot doesn't understand. I have also tried to apply for another unlock code and nothing has changed. no email. Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @nancypilk 

What phone are you trying to unlock?

If it's an iphone, there won't be an unlock code, if Vodafone have forwarded the request to Apple you only need to keep trying an aternative SIM in the phone or synchronise to itunes to complete the unlocking process.

It is an iphone 7, It has been 14 days and still when i put the sim card in ad when i put it in and connect it to itunes it still says 'SIM NOT SUPPORTED' .... what do I do?

BandOfBrothers

Hi @nancypilk 

In some cases it can take Apple upto 30 days approximately to release an iPhone from their Database after being contacted by Vodafone when Vodafone has accepted your unlock request.

You can only keep periodically inserting the non Vodafone sim card that is activated i.e connects to mobile data etc until you see the confirmation message that its unlocked.

Sometimes hooking upto iTunes can help but isn't usually necessary.

If this continues after around 35 days then re contact Vodafone customer services and ask them to raise this with their Nuc department.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

is there any way of contacting the NUC department when its been 16 days already? or would it be any use contacting apple? 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@nancypilk We can do that for you instead! Please drop your details over to our team, we'll get the NUC chased up. For information on how to contact us, please visit Here