Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bike Curve App stopped working

wiredguytv
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi All,

Does anyone else have this problem. I have a bike curve, which was working fine, until the app was upgraded a few days ago. Now every time I click on the "control" option - to open the device's settings and to turn the alarm off!, The app crashes. I am unable to turn the alarm off when I move my bike ! 

Screw this app - its crazy. 

Anyone have any ideas how I can get the app to work. I've had to remove the device and leave it in a draw in its box so its not taped and goes off !

2 REPLIES 2

Sodafone
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi wiredguytv,

Been having exactly the same issue with my Curve Bike Tracker since end of July:
whenever I click on the 'Control' the Android app just closes itself (= crashes).

This only happened on Android, on an iOS device the Control button works fine.

Contacted Vodafone support and they confirmed this is a known bug and that a new version will be released imminently. Disappointing we have to wit 2 months for a bug fix 😞

My suggestion is to request a refund for the months you could not use your device (because indeed, I could use it because I also have an iPhone but if you have just Android it makes the device unusable) , support can refund to your original payment method.

Issue is still not resolved after more than 2 months:
app keeps crashing when tapping 'Control'  (on Pixel 6 running Android 13 with latest patch level = Sept 2022) so unable to (dis)arm the bike alarm remotely