Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Tracker not tracking

Mancave_63
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have a factory fitted tracker in my Aston Martin Vantage that I thought was working fine but during a recent trip to the  dealership I drove home and realized they hadn’t given me the tracker fob! It’s a 45 min drive and I didn’t get a call from Vodafone to say “your car has been moved without the tracker”. I called Aston they then sent 2 new fobs that I received a couple of days later. I then called Vodafone and the lady checked my connection, sent a software update and we activated the 2 fobs. Today I did a health check test (as requested by Vodafone) leaving the fobs at home and drove around the area for 20mins… no call from Vodafone to check the car has been driven without the fobs? I’ve tried calling the Vodafone number and just go in a queue that never seems to get answered? Can you advise?

1 REPLY 1

Effie

Hey @Mancave_63 Apologies for the delay in responding, I hope you're well and had a lovely weekend 🙂

I can certainly appreciate how frustrating and concerning this situation will be. Please drop a message to our dedicated Smart Tech team here so that they can get this investigated and resolved for you.