Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order processing issue

Jasonuk
2: Seeker

Hi

I've recently done a order that still being processed. Credit check passed, documents all signed, upfront fee paid. Delivery was supposed to be today, took time off work.

Tracker currently still says order processing. The chat as I'm already a customer with Vodafone is no good, as they only tell he what the tracker says. 

No email or call to say there us an issue with order or delivery.

Any ideas?

Jason

10 REPLIES 10

Effie

Hey @Jasonuk I hope you're doing good! We would need to look at the order and the account in detail so we can help. As there is no account access on the Forum, please reach out to the Social Media Team here so this can be checked out for you. 

Jasonuk

Thank you

You're very welcome @Jasonuk 

Jasonuk

This is very frustrating.

Been on for an hour, not getting very far. Giving my details and that's it in an hour. Whilst my wife has paid her contract off, gets multiple calls a day from retentions. I just want to know what the issue is, I don't mind the delay but the lack of communication from every vodafone medium isn't very good. 

I appreciate how frustrating it is @Jasonuk and the team will look into this as quickly as they can. Just note that the Social Media Teams are not an instant messaging service and during busy periods, there can be longer delays between messages 

Jasonuk

Seems very long winded, 2 hours no further on. All I want to know is why the delay, vodafone should have communicated through email/phone about the delay. Not me taking time e of work and hanging around on my laptop all day waiting for a reply on twitter.

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

What phone have you ordered? I assume it's not a pre-order like a Pixel 9?

Flip 6

Jasonuk

So after the on line chat, social media and ringing up. No one has gave me any more details, except what's on the order tracker.

Still on processing stage..