Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch 4 mobile data error Maximum devices

Andudz
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi getting so stressed about this and hoping someone has similar . Numerous calls to Vodafone and they really don’t seem to have a clue . Purchased Apple Watch 4 direct from them and when I attempt to connect mobile cellular data . I get the message maximum devices have been added to this plan contact Vodafone to resolve etc’ has anyone else successfully solved this problem 

62 REPLIES 62

Djmacca
4: Newbie

I’m getting this message too...

ive spoken to 8 people and they all

give different crap answers!

they just read off a script and this is a total joke Vodafone!!

4 days with no service on my Apple Watch!

EP36
1: Seeker

I have taken out a new contract with Vodafone and with that I have paid extra to connect my Apple Watch via cellular to my phone. However the cellular on my watch doesn’t seem to work. 

SJMehran
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi,
I am getting the same error message. has anyone managed to resolve this. I have spoken to 8 people and they don't know how to resolve this. They said they will flag this to higher technical team and the SLA is around 4-5 working days. I have done every possible trouble shooting but so far no luck.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Andudz @Djmacca @EP36 @SJMehran I'm sorry to hear that you've contacted us previously and haven't since received an update. So we can take a look into the messages you're receiving when setting up your Watch to cellular, please contact us through the details I've provided in the private messages I've sent. @EP36 I've also sent you a private message with these details. We'll then look into the progress of this for you.

Hi All,

My issue still not resolved yet. They haven't even looked at it yet afetr 7 days. Getting mixed messages and excuses every time I have called them and they are increasing their SLA (It was 48 hours first time I called, now is 7 working days) which to me they don't have a clue how to resolve this and they are just trying to buy some time to figure out the resolve. 

Has anyone had any resolve? 

I’m got my new Apple Watch delivered from Vodafone today. 

When I click to activate cellular and log in to my Vodafone account I get...

Sorry, the maximum numbers of devices have been added to your plan. If you want to use this number with your plan call 191.  This is my first and only one-number line. 

I have spent 3+ hours today going in circles with calls and live chat. As others have said, the people I have spoken too don’t understand how to resolve and just send it off to a SuperUser who, reading other posts, probably won’t resolve it. 

Can someone help please?

Have the same issue... at first I had the your plan isn’t compatible with one number even thought I’m on the highest tariff... but they managed to sort it but it cost me more money for some strange reason. Then I tried again and got the maximum devices message. Has anyone that’s had the issue had it resolved yet? If so how did they fix it for you? 

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SJMehran Could you please send us your reference number, from when you followed the steps in the private message you sent us? It would've been sent to you via email and it'll appear in the subject line - it looks something like this [#12345678]. We'll then be able to chase this up for you 😊

@ChOpSuEy @PmR I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems with these error messages also. I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch with us, so we can take a closer look into this. 

@ChOpSuEy @PmR I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems with these error messages also. I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch with us, so we can take a closer look into this. 

Hey Colleen, I have done what you said and my reference number is [#19745459] if you could look into it? Thanks

David.