Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch 4 mobile data error Maximum devices

Andudz
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi getting so stressed about this and hoping someone has similar . Numerous calls to Vodafone and they really don’t seem to have a clue . Purchased Apple Watch 4 direct from them and when I attempt to connect mobile cellular data . I get the message maximum devices have been added to this plan contact Vodafone to resolve etc’ has anyone else successfully solved this problem 

62 REPLIES 62

Apologies it was @clivejlee

worked. Awesome work discovering that. 

Clive, 

just to confirm, what do you mean by refresh the apps?   Do you mean close them down? 

Thanks

callum

Yes, I just closed them down before turning the phone off.

thank you thank you thank you. 

although I did not have the same error. Mine advised priceplan not applicable then changed to thanks for requesting a Vodafone one number I thought I would give this ago. 

I deleted all back back ups within the watch app on the iPhone. Restarted iPhone then went to the watch app selected mobile data and it loaded the Vodafone profile in a few moments. 

You my friend have sorted it. 

Thanks again. 

I’m really glad this is working for everyone else, I however can’t seem to get it working :Sad_face:   I’ll keep trying this evening, hopefully I have some luck! 

Callumtomokins, my only other thought is you may have not deleted the actual backup that your watch is loaded with so in theory may still look like 2 watches.  I would try deleting all backups from the watch app and see if that works.

I have a series 5 watch. Loads of complaints and calls, told them I get the same message. Still not sorted. I’m giving up if not done within 24 hours after being promised it will work after yesterday’s call. It’s a joke.

Absolutely furious.

I purchased an Apple Watch Series 5 last Monday. I have been on the phone to Vodafone EVERY DAY since last Monday and I am getting exactly the same response. I am constantly being promised 1-24 hour turnaround times and nothing is progressing! The lack of customer care is astounding!!!

I want a straight answer from Vodafone - can this issue be sorted or not!? Please can Vodafone reply to this message.

bdkg1974 - did you get your watch sorted? Please let me know what steps you took, if so.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Sadly @Juush1 your not alone with the apparent issue Vodafone have with smartwatches and phone's Connecting.

Things have changed a little on the forum when it comes to account related support.

There is no longer account access via this forum anymore.

Now a person needs to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you @BandOfBrothers

I appreciate you directing me to the correct forum. Fingers crossed!