Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blacklist Removal

smithy70
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have had my device blacklisted, I have have had a couple of calls to support and have been told that Security will contact me as to the reason why?

But no contact, please can someone here help as it has been over a week with no answers?

Thanks

Mark

12 REPLIES 12

AnnS
17: Community Champion

The only person I feel sorry for here, is the poor unfortunate rightful owner who had shocking experience of having property stolen and then sold on by the dishonest thief.

@Stanescu81 All that has happened to you is you met a dishonest person who couldn't care less about anyone else and sells stolen phones for a living.  You have only lost some money and will never know the circumstances as to how the rightful owner had the phone stolen.

If some reports to blacklist a phone are fraudulent vodafone does un-blacklist that phone??? just curious...

AnnS

@Stanescu81 wrote:

If some reports to blacklist a phone are fraudulent vodafone does un-blacklist that phone??? just curious...

Only the person who made the original request can ask the network to remove the blacklisting , this can happen when the phone has been reported as lost and then  found.  If there is an insurance claim on the phone, it would  be insurance company  property.