cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Have anyone actually recieved their iphone 13 pro/pro max?

Mxlls11
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I ordered an iphone 13 pro max 128GB in Silver on the 9th Nov. I was given a 3 - 4 week wait and lo and behold I am still waiting. The only change that has happened thus far is the order status changing from confirmed backorder to just confirmed which was on the 30th. Been calling and messaging Vodafone to no avail with people telling me all different things. Promised it will be here next week which I'm not hopeful about. If anyone has recieved their phone, when did you order and how long did you wait? 

28 REPLIES 28

TheHoneyMonsta
4: Newbie

Hey bud!

Nope! I ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max and Apple Watch on November 26th. 

Im in the same situation as you - in the sense I’ve contacted everyone and their mother about when I should be receiving the device I’ve paid an upfront cost for. But nobody knows their back side from their elbow. I’ve mentioned this on a few of my other posts that the only person who’s losing out at the moment is me - because I’m £60 down and I have nothing to show for it.

Even on my confirmation email it says 4-6 working days - that’s been and gone!

I don’t understand why Vodafone can’t just send me my Apple Watch to give me some indication that my order is progressing - surely their warehouse isn’t barebones with no stock whatsoever, given how big Vodafone is.

My direct debit has been set up but if they think they’re taking money for a device I’m yet to receive, they can think again.

As mentioned on a few of my other posts too - I wouldn’t pin any hope on receiving your device before Christmas.

If you do, luck must be on your side lol

Kind Regards,

Sean (aka TheHoneyMonsta)

That is not fun news, they really shouldn't be giving dates they cannot fulfil. In fact, they shouldn't even be taking orders if they can't fulfil their current orders as it is! 

LeeBfc
4: Newbie

I ordered my pro max 128gb sierra blue on November 13th and arrived on 29th November after about 5 days of going from back order to just order confirmed 

I’m getting seriously peed off!

my order hasn’t been switching between “on back order”. From day 1, my order has remained in order confirmed!

I’m 1 more excuse away from cancelling the entire order and taking my business to O2 or EE.

IMG_2405.jpg

 Received this response today when asking for the 4th time, lets see what this week brings...

I have now been told it will definitely be here this week at the latest Friday so hopefully my order and others will be fulfilled.

What did you order bud? Colour and storage size? Thanks mate.

I got the pro max in Silver with 128gb

I ordered the Pro Max, Gold, 256GB.

I really hope Vodafone isnt just fobbing us off like previously.