cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Have anyone actually recieved their iphone 13 pro/pro max?

Mxlls11
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I ordered an iphone 13 pro max 128GB in Silver on the 9th Nov. I was given a 3 - 4 week wait and lo and behold I am still waiting. The only change that has happened thus far is the order status changing from confirmed backorder to just confirmed which was on the 30th. Been calling and messaging Vodafone to no avail with people telling me all different things. Promised it will be here next week which I'm not hopeful about. If anyone has recieved their phone, when did you order and how long did you wait? 

28 REPLIES 28

I agree, I'm not getting my hopes up too much but I'm putting my faith into them. If they don't deliver, I might just go somewhere else like EE or o2.

I just called and apparently, my order is queued for dispatch meaning they're just waiting for DPD to come and collect it.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesnt DPD come every day?

The young lady i spoke to said my item was released from back order on December 6th and has been waiting for courier collection ever since. It's now December 13th! So they're telling me, DPD havent been to collect any items from Vodafone in 7 days. I dont believe that for 1 second!

I ordered this item on 22/11 as a xmas present for my son and as a follow up I checked a few days later on the chat facility where I was told the item was being processed and not to worry however as the delivery time for getting a text delivery confirmation would be up to 14 "work days" I should check back in a few days.

I then checked again on the chat facility on 30/11 to be told "dont worry" as the item was currently in a local warehouse and ready to be processed within the 14 work day timeframe. 

I checked the delivery status on 9/12 to be told it was processed and awaiting courier collection, I was assured the 14 day delivery text would be met and not to worry but the issue was with DPD.

Today is day 16 and still nothing so I once again wasted more time on the chat and found out that all of the above was lies, the item has not been processed, it wasnt in a local warehouse, there is a massive backlog so all orders are delayed however once more the finger was pointed at DPD.......... but not to worry I would receive compensation as an apology.

I pressed further asking more specific and direct questions and at every turn all previous answers were proven to be miss-information.

I have now been told I would receive the phone within the next 5 days.   

Why are Vodafone encouraging employees to lie knowing fine well some may be ordering for xmas?

Why are vodafone still falsely advertising delivery times?

Why can Vodafone just not tell the truth? 

Mate, I was told yesterday that my items were released from back order on December 6th and that they were just waiting for DPD to come and collect it. 

I don’t believe that for 1 second!

I ordered on 26th November and I’m still waiting! This is getting beyond a joke now!

They are saying the same stuff to everyone else and me. Putting the blame on DPD when to be honest, DPD has probably not even been informed.

Been waiting since 11th Nov for 256 Gb 13 pro max graphite. I love how estimated delivery times on most models are 1-2 weeks, the lies! Just an email giving a reason, apology and a estimated new time of arrival would be good instead of stringing us along with no clue as to what’s happening.

It’s absolutely ridiculous!

I was quoted 4-6 working days back on 26th November - still waiting!

The young lady I spoke to yesterday said she has a tremendously good feeling that it’ll be with me by Christmas Eve. I said “Oh really, shame you and I don’t share that same feeling because I’m almost certain it’ll be the new year before I see what I’ve paid an upfront cost for”

Im dead serious though - I’m going to the USA on December 29th and if it’s not here by then, Vodafone isn’t getting a penny out of me until I’m able to use the device which will be in February!

Did anyone receive the apology text just now saying customer care teams cant provide further information, that they are apologizing for any inconvenience in delays, and to use the order tracker and wait for  dpd to be in touch once it's sent.

Yep I recieved that message. Must had been sent to everyone. So ridiculous.

Nope! I haven’t heard a dickie bird from Vodafone! Anyones order status changed? Mine is still in a confirmed state.