Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iwatch connection to mobile data

Spies1964
2: Seeker

So it would appear ,from reading posts on this forum Iwatch not being able to connect to mobile data is a very common problem and one that we are all getting the same responses to.  Try this now wait 24 hours ,  well i must have waited in excess of a combined 144 hours. so my question is :  Has anyone been able to get an iwatch to connect to mobile data or have you all ended up abandoning the idea or using a different provider.

thanks,

Alan

8 REPLIES 8

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spies1964 - thanks for reaching out to us about your Apple watch not connecting to your phone. I'd like my team to help with this.  We'll just need to take some details from you first. Please contact us through Social Media

I have not been able to connect my Iwatch to mobile data for some time despite going through the absolute rigmarole of the automated service and then customer tech service which is at best poor. 
can you please contact me to fix this issue. I am paying one number fees and getting zero value or assistance. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fredbaama - I'm sorry to hear you've already been in touch and the mobile data on your Apple Watch isn't working still. So that my team can take your account details from you, please get in touch through Social Media

RACT
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Having same issues. Same frustrations. Totally useless tech support. Clearly their systems are just well thought out. Anyone know of a better network provider to move to (and my whole family)

jasonjones_

I have been trying to connect an iwatch  to mobile data for over seven days, five shop trips and still have no connection. 

Hey @jasonjones_. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. So that we can help and get your watch connected correctly, please contact our Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter

I don’t do Facebook or twitter. I spent all day on the phone about this matter yesterday. The watch briefly connected,  then the Vodafone operative, in spite of my concerns, insisted that I need to finally switch my one number back to another number. Since that happened, the watch no longer has a mobile connection. I am expecting a call back on this matter later today, but I would prefer to get it resolved sooner. Can you help? Thanks. 

Hi @jasonjones_, thanks for letting us know. If you're unable to contact our Social Media team and you're looking for help as soon as possible. You can contact our Webchat team who'll be able to run through troubleshooting steps and check your account to make sure everything is set up correctly.