main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

Mobile data stopped working

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Mobile data connection stopped working since iOS 14 update.  

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Heather963 

This seems to be a common occurence after updating, the same thing happened with 9 and 13 updates.  I was going to recommend texting WEB to 40127 to download the carrier settings and synchronising to your itunes account.

I have also done some searching for you and found the link below, it has some extra easy fixes for you to try. 

iphone data not working after update  

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi Ann.  Thanks for the reply but I've already tried all these fixes and none of them work.  Even did a factory reset which was a waste of time too.  Think I'm gonna have to go into an apple store & get someone to sort it.  

View more options
Highlighted

@Heather963 Thank you for trying all of the troubleshooting steps advised above by @AnnS. I'm sorry to hear you had no luck with these.

If you would like us to check your account to make sure there is nothing on there stopping you from accessing data, please don't hesitate to drop us a message on social media here. We want to get you up and running as soon as possible 😊

View more options