Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of usage and blacklisting

Mjkimmins
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have spent over 30 hours on the prhone to Vodafone to send me proof of blacklisting and they have sent a pdf with N/A on. No help what so ever. I go away Saturday for 4 weeks and this awful company are stopping me from being excited.

cani go in store to get this proof as I refuse to go through the “up to 5 days” malarkey for the Wrong information even tho I was toddlers that the blacklisted information would be on there 

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Mjkimmins

Usually a person can also request this info via How-do-I-get-a-proof-of-purchase-usage-or-barring. to which they say "After sending your form, you’ll get an email from us confirming we’ve received it.  We’ll reply with all the information you need within three working days, we can also send it directly to your insurer."

I'm at a loss as to why you haven't been sent the info requested correctly. 

A Vodafone Highstreet Store would only advise you to call Customer services. 

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here that reads all members posts but it can take a while for them to catch up with all the threads and reply to those that require a reply. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Mjkimmins - I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received the proof of blacklisting. We don’t want to make you feel like this when you’re going away. So we can take a look, please send us your details by following the steps in this private message. 

Hi Team,

Same boat, phone stolen and insurance needs proof of blacklisting and proof of usage.

I did apply online last friday and havent received anything yet, I have been calling and every advisor tells me something different from the previous one.

Latest one is that Vodafone cannot supposedly supply a proof of blacklisting since the phone was bought directly from Apple and not through them. They even claimed Apple should provide this which is obviously false as Apple is not the network provider. This is very frustrating as i have been without a phone for almost a week now waiting to get a document that requires zero human effort. Is there any explanation for this?

I finally got sorted. They sent me it through their online chat service straight to me email so just keep pestering 

you are a lucky fella.

I've been conversing with the complaints department all day. Last advisor said that it is escalated to management and i was going to have it in 60mins. 3h passed and i called again and this time the advisor said they cant provide a timeframe and that it should take up to 48h. On top of the 72h that have already passed since I requested this.

The level of service and the level of understanding of the advisors is a joke.

I managed to get 2 months knocked off my contract due to their bad customer service. Just keep pushing and you'll get somewhere eventually. I have since moved phone provider, best decision ever. 

That's great !

Unfortunately i am kind of tied with vodafone as it is the only provider that has reception at my work 😕

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Deem If you're still waiting on your Proof of Blacklist, we'll gladly help getting this chased up for you! Please reach out to our team with your details, following one of the contact methods Here.