Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Visual Voicemail Update?

Mobilemandan
4: Newbie

Anyone heard any news on visual voicemail rollout as I know its been mentioned for a while and there is even instructions on setup online

62 REPLIES 62

Has anyone had an update from Vodafone on this? 

makes you wonder why on earth it's taking them so long to get this up and running 

BTwasBetter
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When I switched to Vodaphone in Jan 2020 I was told that contract customers get Visual Voicemail....

I think it was a lie!

Still waiting 9 months later.

A feature other service providers like O2 and EE have had for years and years....

Come on Vodaphone! Can it really be that hard? Or do you have to pay Apple an licence fee for this too??

😞

MarkD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BTwasBetter, we don't currently have Visual Voicemail up and running, however we are working hard to provide this service as soon as we can. We will post any updates on our website here

garetc
12: Established
12: Established

MarkD,

Is this now available?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Visual voicemail isn't a service we offer at the moment @garetc. As soon as it is you'll be able to find more information on this through the link in @MarkD's post.

Whenever VV goes live, I sense the excitement is building and reaching fever pitch.......  😁

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
I’ve had VV for years using Hullomail

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Good for you but you are not helping 

jeffkinn
How does showing that there is an alternative to waiting for Vodafone who’ve been promising this facility for years not seen as helping?

Jeffkinn_Sig.png