Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Visual Voicemail Update?

Mobilemandan
4: Newbie

Anyone heard any news on visual voicemail rollout as I know its been mentioned for a while and there is even instructions on setup online

62 REPLIES 62

It’s been mentioned several times. We want the native service 

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

The native service as you call it doesn't exist and probably never will. There is an alternative out there that you can download and use right now.

But it's up to you. Personally I wouldn't be without it. Personalised greeting for different callers. Emailed voicemails as well as on the app. Transcriptions so I don't even have to listen to the message. etc etc

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

It’s been worked on as per the head of network. I yo don’t know what you are talking about and you are not adding anything to the conversation. 

jeffkinn
Perhaps you aren’t aware that visual voicemail has been ‘coming soon’ for about 18 months. The reason I post on this forum is to let my fellow customers what options they have. There is no need to wait but the network that may or may not ever launch this service. That’s the option in this case. I think that does add to the conversation.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

I’m sure most people are already well aware how ridiculously long the implementation has taken. I’m also sure most of us are also aware of paid third party alternatives such as the one you mention, but they’re really not a substitute for the Apple native version which is baked into the OS and doesn’t require any apps or third party services along with the data privacy concerns they bring. 

You’re really not adding anything new here other than looking like a shill for your preferred service. The topic is regarding the availability of native Visual Voicemail and not what alternatives may or may not exist.

Exactly 

Excitement is building just from the mod’s that they’ll not have to answer the question “when is VM coming I’ve been waiting since 1984” 

They shouldn’t get too excited as soon they’ll be answering “but I’ve dialled 12151 and it won’t activate”

Are there any existing vodafone subscribers who have had Visual Voicemail enabled yet ?

Still not working here.

I think some people have from reading on here. But I’ve not been permissioned for it as an existing customer. Am also on esim.