Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Visual Voicemail Update?

Mobilemandan
4: Newbie

Anyone heard any news on visual voicemail rollout as I know its been mentioned for a while and there is even instructions on setup online

62 REPLIES 62

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

@garetc That's all the information I have regarding Visual Voicemail, it'll be updated there and on the Coming Soon page as far as I'm aware. Apologies for the length of time it's taking

Unless we’re being ironic maybe best not to put it on the coming soon page. 

garetc
12: Established
12: Established

Thanks.

I understand that it’s none of the mods fault but it seems to be taking some time when other providers rolled it out years ago. 

"We're working on the last few tweeks"

4 months ago?  The help support pages went on your webpage in July.  Can your technology people not execute? If at  least appreciate a real update from a PM. Rather than a link to a  unloved web page. 

Additionally might want to request this section on help page to be changed to a accurate statement 'Who is unable to use visual voicemail' Answer : 'all our customers' 

The support pages have been taken down. I think Vodafone’s cancelled the project. Incredible 

Haha, remarkably poor.  Though consistent with what happened with sms over IMS WiFi calling. Prematurely announce pipeline, fail to execute it (or run out of budget) then  wait 1 year. Finally pull webpage for it. At least we have an answer now. 

Weirdly enough there’s this new support page that doesn’t explain much. I hadn’t seen it before and the search engine doesn’t display it so not sure if it’s new but it doesn’t say it’s something under development. Still some hope to get it before the end of the decade?

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/Visual-Voicemail#Getstarted

Thanks for sharing.. will keep a look out still. Says visual Voicemail supports iPhone 5S and above. Probably was the latest model when the project started! 

harrismix
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'm using a really good service called Hullomail which does great visual voicemail for a few quid each month, very good app, choice of outgoing messages etc . . .

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I've been using Hullomail for several years and it's unlikely that the Vodafone offering will be superior. Not only Visual voicemail but an app that transcribes voicemail messages so you can read the start of messages, messages and missed calls emailed to the user and different greetings for individual contacts. 

Jeffkinn_Sig.png