iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

esim problems

hi all,ive been trying to change my sim card over to an esim since yesterday and still not received my qr code and ive had no phone signal since yesterday,im getting worried as i need my phone for work,is it possible to get my old sim card connected ...

Vodafone one number

I have a esim and Vodafone one number but trying to activate my iWatch is a nightmare as the website is either not working or doesn’t respond. Is this a service that does actually work?

CGLOVER by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Login

Can’t login into smart app

Apple Watch series 8

So I upgraded my watch to AW series 8 setting up my data plan been a pain in the ##~## it’s still not connected after a week. But now my issue is that some stupid advisor thought doing a sim swap will do the job no there wrong Nearly 48hours later an...

NG2_JAY by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Ultra

7 days ago, I purchased an Apple Ultra Watch and added this as a secondary device to my Vodafone contractI am returning the watch and don't need the plan anymoreCan I get this removed without penalty?Peter 

Avon1330 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemail has new new messages. - When travelling abroad (Portugal)

I have Visual Voicemail active for my iOS device(iPhone 11 Pro/iOS 15.0)When I am travelling abroad (in Portugal) I get a daily message via SMS: "Voicemail has new new messages. Please dial 121 or +447836121121" I never get voicemail messages. And I ...

tyzer007 by 4: Newbie
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

One number ????

I hope you can help. After countless attempts on getting an Apple series 7 STEEL watch and bungled orders the first not being completed at Vodafone’s end and messing up strap details and finding my order on my account was aluminium ? I cancelled and ...

Gazbo by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

YouTube very slow on wifi only

We’ve got Vodafone broadband and it’s fast (70+mbps) download. YouTube works fine on our Apple devices when not on home network, but when on home network it is very slow to load, often freezing when loading ads. The issue is with YouTube only, other ...

zio778 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! How do I turn off the voicemail text message alerts ?

I keep getting texts to tell me that voicemail has no new messages. I have visual VM set up so really don't need the texts.  I've tried to turn it off in the VM settings but I only have the option to select it, not to deselect. 

Selly1602 by 2: Seeker
  • 37 replies
  • 3 thanks

Adding Apple Watch Cellular to plan (yet again)

Hello folksI've just renewed my contract with Vodafone, having been a customer for years. I now have a Red 10Gb SIM-only plan, having stepped down from a Red 20Gb plan which expired at the end of August. My previous contract included a OneNumber Plan...

Jezzer22 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks