main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

eSim

SOLVED
View solved solution
andy19771
1: Seeker

I was wanting to use the eSim in my iPhone is this possible with eSim does anyone know

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

If anyone needs information on setting up an eSIM, you can check our website here 👍

For more information on what we offer and the benefits of the eSIM - our news centre is a great read! 

View solution in original position

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @andy19771 

Not as of yet I'm afraid.

You can see here in regards to esim and Vodafone Uk.

Esim-when-is-it-going-to-be-available-or-do-i-need-to-leave. 

Esim. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 3.1  / Android 11.

View more options
Enlli
4: Newbie

As an owner of an S20+5G I would really love to move to an eSim to free up a slot and add memory.

More phones are coming on the market all the time, but the networks seem reluctant to embrace this.

View more options
Enlli
4: Newbie

As an owner of an S20+5G I would really love to move to an eSim to free up a slot and add memory.

More phones are coming on the market all the time, but the networks seem reluctant to embrace this.

This no longer just effects iPhones

View more options
simax
12: Established

eSim now available.

View more options
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

If anyone needs information on setting up an eSIM, you can check our website here 👍

For more information on what we offer and the benefits of the eSIM - our news centre is a great read! 

View solution in original position

View more options