Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro Pre Order

Rossi_96
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Pre Order

Hello, just wondering if anyone has ever pre ordered the new iPhone’s with Vodafone? If so, do you have to order bang on 1pm, or can you still pre order after, say 3-4pm, and still get a phone for pre order? 

6 REPLIES 6

LeeBfc
4: Newbie

Don’t really make much difference I preordered iPhone 11 Pro Max on release date shortly after pre order opened and still waited 2-3 week for delivery 

Ah okay, thank you. Only asking because I work until 3pm, so would not be able to pre order as soon as the pre orders open. 

Now just need to decide whether I want the Pro or Pro Max! 

I have been thinking about the same, Pro or Pro Max. Comparing the two phones, The only differences I can see are:

Screen size (Pro 6.1" vs Pro Max 6.7")

Optical zoom range (Pro 4x vs Pro Max 5x)

Battery (Pro 17hrs playback vs Pro Max 20hrs playback)

Screen resolution (Pro 2532x1170 at 460 ppi vs Pro Max 2778x1284 at 458 ppi)

Size (Pro 146.7mm x 71.5mm x 7.4mm vs Pro Max 160.8mm x 78.1mm x 7.4mm)

Weight (Pro 187g vs Pro Max 226g)

Camera (Pro Telephoto: ƒ/2.0 aperture vs Pro Max Telephoto: ƒ/2.2 aperture

Release date (Pro 23/10/20 vs Pro Max 13/11/20)

The only real difference for me is the battery life, as there is very little difference elsewhere. Due to the release dates, I will probably stump for the Pro.

My dilemma is do I upgrade from my iPhone 11 Pro Max to 12 pro max?? 

I would say unless you are wanting a better camera or resolution, then probably not to be honest. I’d stick with the 11 pro Max and then see what they release next year. 

Yeah, I’m still considering which phone to get to be honest. As you’ve said, not many differences between the phones, and even the differences that you mentioned aren’t that big. 

Plus don’t you get the iPhone upgrade thing with Vodafone now?