Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Anyone know when Vodafone will be getting stock of Fold 3 512GB

acertine
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am trying to find out when Vodafone will be getting stock of the Fold 3 black 512GB. 

It will be three weeks tomorrow since I placed an order. I received a text message from Vodafone today stating Samsung has not confirmed when they will be sending stock out but, the Vodafone web store is showing delivery of the same exact phone e.g. 512GB within 1-2 weeks??? Confused about how Vodafone is advertising such a short lead-time yet, they have no idea when they will receive stock of the device. 

Does anyone know any inside information regarding the stock of Samsung fold 3's at Vodafone? I know O2 has slightly similar lead times although, what you see advertised is the actual lead time. I was told by an O2 rep today for the same phone it is usually no more than a week. They advertised two weeks as a just in case.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

People who have already ordered the Fold 3 will in a queue and all have their own timescales for delivery @acertine 

The Vodafone Online Shop shows a lead time for new orders.

The Samsung Online Shop shows that phone as In Stock so they have no stock delays  and so if I ordered one today I'd get it tomorrow.

That's how I recieved my Fold 3 from Samsung.

I have no insider knowledge as I'm a customer like you but I assume Vodafone UK place an order of an amount of different storage and colours of the Fold 3 phones and then start to take orders from new and upgrading customers.

If Vodafone take on more of these new customers and upgrades than the amount if phones they've ordered, and outstrips their own supply they've ordered from Samsung then they'd have to raise a new order for more from Samsung.

Unfortunately the Vodafone Social Media Teams wouldn't be able to help from here as they have no account access.

You could contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook messenger or Twitter DM which is where they do have account access > Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

And or chase your order up via 191 or Live Chat.

I'm not sure if Vodafone Highstreet Stores have the phone In Stock but they can't just supply a phone from their own pool of stock. These are supplied to people who take out a contract in-house or upgrade in-house.

I hope you get your Fold 3 asap.

It's an awesome powerful phone and I love using it.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks, BandOfBrothers.

I will chase up Vodafone and hopefully, they can provide some information on the order well ETA at the very least. If not?  Then it's over to Samsung direct.

Thanks again

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @acertine 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.