Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My sim is not working in uk

Naveen242424
1: Seeker

My sim is not working in UK, not getting any signal, mobile number [Removed]

MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Naveen242424

You are going to need to contact your service provider, Vodafone India, they will be able to check your account for any roaming restriction bars.

The forum here is only UK help and support, Vodafone UK does not have access to Vodafone India accounts.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Naveen242424

I hope your enjoying your visit to the UK

: )

Try manually choose another network in the phones settings. 

If you have myvodafone then check in there for roaming. 

Look in your phones settings to see if any restriction settings are hindering your connection. 

Your current phone may not support the frequencies and band's the Vodafone UK Network uses. 

Finally if your phone is unlocked to all networks then you could try using a UK Payg SIM card while your here so at least you have connection. 

Enjoy your stay and take care.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hoggie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have exactly the same issue. VI India are telling me to visit Vodaphone UK and Voda phone UK is telling me I need to speak to VI India.

It's very frustrating and I am not getting anywhere. I have been in the UK since the pandemic with my India VI sim and it was working perfectly up until two weeks ago. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're a VI customer you'll need to reach out to them directly. We're only equipped to assist Vodafone UK customers via this forum. You'll need to speak to Vi Customer service teams about reconnecting your SIM. You may be able to find help with your query by checking out Vi's Roaming FAQ's.