Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S10 Preorders

thomas15992
4: Newbie

As launch day approaches, I would just like to start a new topic, so all of us who have preordered a s10, can keep us all up to date on if you are receiving the phones on Friday, or if this will be another shambles of a launch.

166 REPLIES 166

Has anybody received the new email update? 

Previous email stated 10 days now ##~## have no idea when they are due. 

Annoying I had a phone call from the directors office on the 12th saying they were having stock delivered in 6 days which is today and now we get this email. 

Has anyone else opted to return their old samsung and get the £10 off their monthly tariff? When I picked up my S10 pre-order in-store, the guy in store told me a bag would be sent to my home. It didn't come. I msg'd the chat as he suggested who told me I'd have to call the buy back team. Buy back team has no record, so told me to call back and go through all the prompts to speak to someone else. After an hour on the phone with Vodafone, they think I should have received a returns bag in store. Anyone sucessfully managed to take up this offer when they pre-ordered their S10?

Edit:

If you're thinking about signing up with vodafone, please don't do it, save yourself a headache!

I went back to store on my lunch break to be told they can't issue a returns bag and I have to call customer service again. I called customer service again to be told they can't help, go back to store!

I went back to store with customer service on the line, waiting while one staff member couldn't figure out how to make a phone work, and the other who'd helped me previously kept asking non-stop questions to a couple looking at phones to avoid helping me. Eventually customer service hung up, so I left. 

I called the complaints line, who after several minutes of further waiting told me that I needed to call a different number (It's 54321 for anyone who needs it!). Finally, they think a bag is on its way to me.

Time spent trying to get an answer from vodafone: 3.5 hours.

Just spoke to directors office and they are now in stock. 

I will receive my Prism Green S10 plus tomorrow

@toughmat wrote:

Just spoke to directors office and they are now in stock. 

I will receive my Prism Green S10 plus tomorrow

In stock where??? My order tracker still not showing anything. 

@gibber wrote:

Has anyone else opted to return their old samsung and get the £10 off their monthly tariff? When I picked up my S10 pre-order in-store, the guy in store told me a bag would be sent to my home. It didn't come. I msg'd the chat as he suggested who told me I'd have to call the buy back team. Buy back team has no record, so told me to call back and go through all the prompts to speak to someone else. After an hour on the phone with Vodafone, they think I should have received a returns bag in store. Anyone sucessfully managed to take up this offer when they pre-ordered their S10?

Edit:

If you're thinking about signing up with vodafone, please don't do it, save yourself a headache!

I went back to store on my lunch break to be told they can't issue a returns bag and I have to call customer service again. I called customer service again to be told they can't help, go back to store!

I went back to store with customer service on the line, waiting while one staff member couldn't figure out how to make a phone work, and the other who'd helped me previously kept asking non-stop questions to a couple looking at phones to avoid helping me. Eventually customer service hung up, so I left. 

I called the complaints line, who after several minutes of further waiting told me that I needed to call a different number (It's 54321 for anyone who needs it!). Finally, they think a bag is on its way to me.

Time spent trying to get an answer from vodafone: 3.5 hours.

surely its easier to sell privatlety for less hassle and still get the same/similar amount?

My phone was delivered to store on Monday. I got no tracking information from dpd beforehand and was told this was because the store was sent this information. The store text me out of nowhere, it may well arrive tomorrow!! 

I have an outstanding complait with the CEO from today that I still plan to follow up on. I work heavily in customer services myself and I will follow through so they know what issues they have cause myself and others. I hope the rest of the delayed people have got their text too.