Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone app error code 4300

barryffc
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Keep getting error code 4300 when trying to open the my vodafone app. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same code appears. Have tried various methods as highlighted in other threads regarding downloading app over mobile data but still getting the issue. Any help wield be appreciated

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I apprevaitebyouve read the recent threads from other people who have experienced this issue @barryffc 

It then maybe worth speaking with customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have access to accounts to check things frommtheir side and to go through some various help with you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply, have tried Vodafone and keep going round in circles with the same advice, change account password reinstall the app and it should work but never does. 

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @barryffc 

As you've probably seen some advice is to go into the settings , apps, myvodafone app, storage , clear data and cache sometimes works on android phones etc and removing the app from the phone and Playstore.

On an iPhone a person should uninstall the app from the phone and iTunes and iCloud in order to install a fresh copy.

Unfortunately tho this seems to be an issue that self resolves however I'd still suggest to try the Vodafone Social Media Teams too.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

If all else fails, it's possible for the team to reset your account so that you can re-register.   It may be necessary to ask for that.

arifmunir786
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I had this exact issue with my phone.After rining Voda about 8 times over 2 months and being told the same thing over and over again  'if you can get into your on line act the app should be fine/delete app re-install/dis-connect from wi-fi and register......'.None of this worked and it was very very frustrating.I use an iphone 6s. I then by accident was having issues with my cctv app ie showing 'off line' on my phone when it was fine on my wifes Samsung.She said when the same happened to her she deleted her cookies and it was fine.I tried this with my phone ie double clicking the home button and swiping away the 'cookies/pages left',this worked immediately for the cctv app and for the Voda app.I re-test the solution from time to time and it works 100% so deleting your cookies by swiping worked for me.

MrPink2021
1: Seeker

Had the same problem. Resolved by giving the app all the permissions it asked for when I managed to load it, as this was preventing it working