Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voicemail ring time

gladtobegrey
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have found how to change the voicemail ring time by using **61*121*11*[number of seconds]#.

However, contrary to what the website says:

"A confirmation message will pop up on your screen with your new ring time"

the confirmation message I get doesn't confirm the number of seconds that have been set - it just says:

"Call Forward When Unanswered Registration was successful".

Is there some other code I can use to query the number of seconds currently set for voicemail to kick in?  I have searched/Googled without finding anything. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

If you dial *#61#, you'll get a reponse telling you the ring time.   If that produces the figure you want, all is well.

View solution in original position

16 REPLIES 16

BandOfBrothers

Live Chat or Customer Services via 191 or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries maybe able to help if your still stuck extending the time yourself @Steve010 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Gesull
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I had exactly the same problem, and eventually got through to a Vodafone technician who explained how to solve it.  Instead of calling **61*121*11*[number of seconds]# change the 11 to a 10 - that is, for example, **61*121*10*25# to extend to 25 seconds.  That worked fine for me.  You can then verify by calling *#61# as explained later.

Has anyone tried this on a S22 Ultra please?

Dialed  **61*121*10*30# , but when I checked, dialing *#61#, it still said 15 seconds for everything in the list... 
Same for any other number of seconds instead of 30 and doesn't either using the **61*121*11*30# command. 

It used to work on my S21 Ultra but not with my S22 ultra apparently. 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

How odd @prodigualson - If the above troubleshooting hasn't worked for you, 3I'd advise either asking the question in a Samsung Forum or reaching out to us on social media. When messaging us on social media make sure to include your mobile/account number, a link to this forum thread and your forum username to save you repeating yourself.

This is NOT a samsung issue. 
Also, what is this forum for then if we have to get technical support via twitter????

Once we've confirmed some security checks (which we can only do via a secure channel over social media) @prodigualson, we can completely delete your voicemail, let you set it back up and then check if you can extend it. 

ok thank you. It's done, I've sent a private message to Vodafone UK on Twitter.