Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wi-Fi Calling Samsung Galaxy A21s

thombe
4: Newbie

So once again Vodafone Wi-Fi Calling is an issue.

Even though I have had phones which work on any other network with Wi-Fi calling in the past, like Nokia Lumia 950, the Samsung Galaxy A21s doesn't seem to work on vodafone. There is no option displayed in the settings even though the account has wifi calling enabled. This is the same fight I have had with Vodafone over several years.
Has anyone managed to get Wi-Fi Calling enabled on their Samsung Galaxy A21s

I am aware its not on their (slow to update) compatibility list, but surely in 2020 they would make sure any new phones that are capable are able to use the very common feature. Especially important that their network doesn't stretch to some parts of suffolk. Why is this such a battle with vodafone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, I've just got and fitted an EE sim card and, low and behold, IT WORKS! Thank you very much for your advice, I am now leaving vodafone.

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

Well thank you very much for that, how disappointing that Vodaphone haven't fixed the problem, I'll give it a go

Let us know how you get on. 

Hi, I've just got and fitted an EE sim card and, low and behold, IT WORKS! Thank you very much for your advice, I am now leaving vodafone.