main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Wi-Fi Calling Samsung Galaxy A21s

2: Seeker

So once again Vodafone Wi-Fi Calling is an issue.

Even though I have had phones which work on any other network with Wi-Fi calling in the past, like Nokia Lumia 950, the Samsung Galaxy A21s doesn't seem to work on vodafone. There is no option displayed in the settings even though the account has wifi calling enabled. This is the same fight I have had with Vodafone over several years.
Has anyone managed to get Wi-Fi Calling enabled on their Samsung Galaxy A21s

I am aware its not on their (slow to update) compatibility list, but surely in 2020 they would make sure any new phones that are capable are able to use the very common feature. Especially important that their network doesn't stretch to some parts of suffolk. Why is this such a battle with vodafone.

View more options
4 REPLIES 4

Can anyone help ? 

View more options

Hi @thombe 👋 I completely understand your frustration with this, we are constantly adding more models of phones to the list of compatible WiFi calling devices with our network, currently this device is not officially compatible so we can`t guarantee this will work. Even with this being the case I would advise dropping us a message by social media here so we can double check everything is 100% setup on your account correctly as some devices can still work.

View more options

Thanks Andy for coming back to me... thats good of you... but i've already been through the route of account being setup correctly.  The issue is, as i'm sure you are aware, nothing to do with wifi calling being enabled on the account, but with the fact that the phone model is not enabled on the vodafone network. That is the issue, not my account. I was rather hoping someone here had found a way to get it to work, or indeed someone to say when it is likely to be added.  Especially considering the suresignals are being phased out... 

View more options

I will certainly pass on your feedback @thombe as like you say with the Sure Signal situation people will be relying on WiFi calling more now. Make sure you also keep up with any handset updates as having the latest software updates will help when we are able to offer WiFi calling on your device.

View more options