Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Galaxy S8 unresponsive install button.

I have been trying to install showbox on my Galaxy S8 which is currently on Android Oreo 8.1. But as I open the apk file and proceed with the installation I am unable to click on the Install button. However I can click on Cancel button. I don't under...

alarm clock icon

I have a galaxy s7 edge. Last night my alarm went off at 00:30, I couldn't turn it off eventually I had to switch my phone off. Checked this morning and I've no alarms set via the clock on my phone. I'm still left with the alarm icon at the top of my...

Moto Z2 Play self restarts and shuts down

Hi, I've recently had to send my moto z2 play away to be fixed. it is only around 10 months old, but lately it has been continuously shutting off and restarting itself. Sometimes it will get stuck in a reboot cycle for 6-7 restarts before giving me a...

Live chat transcript

Is it possible to retrieve a live chat transcript once the window shut, i was in process of an upgrade and it shut down.

A5474 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Galaxy S7 Blurred Homescreen

When I press the Apps icon to access my apps the background/wallpaper becomes blurry. I have tried changing my wallpaper with stock themes and my own photos, but the problem remains.  Can anyone offer me any help please, or tell me what I have done w...

Huawei memory is poor

Hi all. I've had my huawei p8 lite 2017 for just over a year. I'm not able to update it anymore as it does not have enough storage available? Even after deleting all the apps that I installed when getting the phone. I've put it back to factory settin...