Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Absolute ##~## show

JamesNarey
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Since pre-ordering the S8 in March and receiving it in April, I have had nothing but problems with Vodafone. To start with, I was told that I would be put on a better plan, which turned out to be a SIM-only deal and my account would need reverting. Since then all that has happened I have been charged ridiculout amounts for my bill every month, sometimes over £200. I have spent hours upon hours upon hours to call centres with no sign of resolve since then. I was told last week that my line would need to be disconnected then re-connected in order to fix an issue on Vodafone's side of things, but that they don't actually know what the issue is. I have now been left with a phone that in no way works since Monday and the guys in the call centre in ##~## said that Vodafone have somehow blitzed my SIM and there is no record of it's number anywhere on the system. 4 months of the lousiest customer service, constant over charges and lack of a working phone, just a expensive and shiny paper weight. Once this issue is resolved, if they manage to pull their finger out that is, I will only be using the phone to ring other network providers and arrange a new contract. If they want this phone back, they can come and collect it, but it will be in pieces. 
Absolute joke this network.

19 REPLIES 19

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JamesNarey We haven't received an email from the email address which you've provided. (I can still see this however I've removed it from public view to protect your personal information). 

Please try to follow the instructions in the private message again on a different browser - you'll know if this has submitted correctly as you'll receive an automated email from us to say we've had it. This will contain a unique reference number which looks like [#123344556] and if you let us know this number, we'll be more than happy to chase this up. 

I did it again using the email on my account and so far received no real help. I was supposed to have a PAYG SIM sent out so that I would at least have a temporary number, but that hasn't materialised @alex

Why can't anyone just tell me how long it will take? Some guy on Sunday said it MIGHT take 5 days but that if it doesn't I will just need to wait yet again. 

This is so far beyond a joke it's unreal.

WRT165 [#16660921]

@alex @gemma @natasha 

This is apparently at the highest point of escalation now and has been since Sunday. When it's not fixed, what happens? 

Do I get let out of my contract?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JamesNarey - It’s not good to hear this is still on going.

We’re unable to discuss your account information on the Community, for security reasons.

We’ve got your email reply from yesterday and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can.

@Gemma

Been lied to ##~## twice this morning again.

Also when it goes to the ombudsman, I will still be paying my contract for the weeks - months that can take. Why can I not just be let out of this ##~##  of a contract.

If the issue cannot be fixed then why will the ombudsman change that. He can't.

You need to explain to me why I am not being given a letter of deadlock despite being guranteed on if it wasn't sorted today? I am beig fed the exact same lies again. 

Someone else has said 48 hours in order to sort it AGAIN!

This is completely unacceptable and I am sick to death of it.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JamesNarey - As Gemma advised above, we’re unable to discuss account information on the Community.

Please reply to the last email we sent and we’ll look into this further.

I've replied to your last email of ##~## Vijay. 

[Removed inappropriate content]

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JamesNarey I can see that you've been advised that your account is now with the Customer Relations team.

Have they since been in touch?

If you need any further assistance, please reply to our latest email.