Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big bundle £10 for £5? How to order?

mteplan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Received text below today offering me to get £10 Big bundle for £5 for next 12mths. But when I tried to buy it, it still show price as £10 on your website? How can I get it? How does it work?

Get 50% off our £10 Big Value Bundle for the next year. For £5 you'll get unlimited UK texts, 150 UK minutes and 500MB UK data for 30 days. We'll then renew your bundle every 30 days for £5 month for the next 12 months, so you can keep on talking, texting and browsing. All you need to do is text HALFBVB to 49500. Hurry, offer ends 19/09/16. To end texts, send STOP to 9774. Terms apply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You've asked how to get it and how it works.  Please find below the info from the text you received, that answers the queries:

To get it:

All you need to do is text HALFBVB to 49500

How it works:

For £5 you'll get unlimited UK texts, 150 UK minutes and 500MB UK data for 30 days. We'll then renew your bundle every 30 days for £5 month for the next 12 month

I am not really sure how else to explain it other than tell you to send the text which will opt you into the bundle.  It then automatically renews every 30 days. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

drey_p

Hi there

You've asked how to get it and how it works.  Please find below the info from the text you received, that answers the queries:

To get it:

All you need to do is text HALFBVB to 49500

How it works:

For £5 you'll get unlimited UK texts, 150 UK minutes and 500MB UK data for 30 days. We'll then renew your bundle every 30 days for £5 month for the next 12 month

I am not really sure how else to explain it other than tell you to send the text which will opt you into the bundle.  It then automatically renews every 30 days. 

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @mteplan

I appreciate that sometimes things can be a little confusing. 

If your unsure then please do call customer service on 191 or from a computer use the Live Chat link in my signature below and they will assist you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jackjsullivan
1: Seeker
I got this text too... Opted in by adding the halbvb top the number. Topped up £10 and got a £10 bundle and had to call to get £5 credit... I assume I'll have to argue the case each month, that'll get tiring!

Hi @Jackjsullivan

Sorry that you had to chase this up for credit. I'm sure this won't happen again. Please get in touch if it does. 

Thanks, 

Cara

I Had a half price offer for a £5 per month HALFBVB. I took it up today but then my account was debited by £10.

I contacted the chatline as mentioned in an earlier post.

They said they would refund the £5 but when I checked my balance was still £5 short.

I couldn't get anywhere even when I sent a copy of the text I had received from Vodafone thanking me for my top up and showing my new balance.

The adviser even accused me of blaming Vodafone for a mistake I had made - which I hadn't.

After spending best part of an hour on the chatline I am not too happy.

Anybody able to help with this before I get on to complaints.

thank you

Roy

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Provided you complied with the terms of the offer within the timeframe you were given, you are entitled to the deal.

If your credit hasn't shown up overnight, I'd suggest a second crack at Live Chat, as they ought to be able to sort this out for you, and you should get an adviser who is more on-the-ball. If that doesn't resolve it, please post back here, as the forum's Tech Team monitor all threads, and will be able to pick up the issue.

Jackjsullivan
1: Seeker
Sorry... Autocorrect... Meant I sent the halbvb top the number