Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot connect Broadband app to router

scotty66
4: Newbie

Hi, when trying to connect the broadband app to the router I get a message saying no internet connection, try again, repeat the process, same again and on the 3rd time message reads Authentication failed, please try later. I can access some of the app, highlighted are info and support,Settings and give feedback. I cannot access My Wi-Fi and My Network. I did call in to the help desk who advised me it could be the iPhone software, that I had to download the latest with the bug fixes, having done that I'm afraid I am no further forward, any ideas please

47 REPLIES 47

Retired-NathanT
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @scotty66

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks, 

Nathan

I have exactly the same problem and so would be most grateful for the solution!

Hi @Richard_Davis

I've sent you a private message.

Nathan

Exactly the same here - doesn't connect either on the iPad or iPhone both using ios10

Hello @ladycat@dpkirtonand @AMANCEY

Please try conneting the app to your router again today. If you're still experiencing issues, let us know as soon as possible so we can get this investigated. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

Deleted app from iPad restarted iPad reinstalled app and still nothing - can Vodafone issue an upapdate to the app?

Hi Sarah,

No joy whatsoever today and I don't think there's much point in calling the help desk as it was they that advised me it was something to do with my iPhone software which it clearly isn't

That's disappointing to hear, @scotty66

Did my colleague provide our email form, via private message? 

If so, please let me know the reference number you received, it'll look like this: [#14xxxxxx], and can be found in the subject of the auto-reply sent to your email address. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

Why can't the tech guys just post the solution here? It's got to be a known problem if it's affecting so many people?