Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot log in to my account online

Pebblecomber33
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

For the past 4 weeks I have not been able to log on to see my bill. Keeps saying trying to fix problem try later ....after 4 weeks I am fed up and the cusomer services are not helpful when it comes to answering my question of WHY  IS IT NOT WORKING ?? any ideas I am at my wits end.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Pebblecomber33

May I ask if you've either tried another computer etc to login and or tried another browser and or cleared the caches and cookies of your current browser ?

Have you recently upgraded or ported from another Network to Vodafone ?

Have you ever been able to login via the online version ?

Is your MyVodafone App working Ok ?

What have Customer Services advised ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

can log in on another computer

Havent upgraded

Have always been able to log in until about 6 weeks ago

my vodafone app working ok

customer services useless  - told me to keep trying...after 6 weeks fed up 

If you can login in another computer then Clear the Cache and Cookies, then try again.

hrym

I've had this issue, though not for a long time (and it was one the old billing system).   What was needed was a reset at the Vodafone end and customer services did that.   If you're still having trouble after trying the other suggestions, post back here and the forum team will take your details and should be able to do the necessary,

After about an hour in livrchat and on191 I still cannot login to my home phone and broadband account, of my contract was at the end then I would be leaving.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Herbert01- I’m sorry to hear how long it’s taking you to get this sorted.

So we can request someone to contact you about this, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

Hi buddy

I've been having this problem intermittently for a while now

And at this moment in time i can't log in to the app or the site

I'll attach screen shots at the bottom as there are a couple of ways to login but they all show the same thing apart from one which says I'm blocked 

But I have noticed it  seems to happen when I have either phoned 191 and they have had to enter my account or changes to the app and it has had a change recently I don't know when exactly but it is recent 

The first time I noticed was when I went to refresh the page

it has moved from the circle in the middle to pull down to refresh the page also it required a few more permissions 

So that could be worth a look to see if they are allowed.

I've turned mine off as it was driving me nuts not being able to log in and if it doesn't start working soon I'll just use my phone to keep track and get the text messages

When phoned 191 I got a great guy who was doing all he could to  help and although we wasn't successful I learned some new things from him but he said there must be a fault with my phone (I won't go into that here all I will say I've been saying that since nougat)

But this was about logging in and I can log in to all the other forums and the few apps I use with no problem whatever including this  one as I always try and make sure i log out of every site and app that I use as I think that can cause conflicts as well.so that is worth a try and as has been said just restarting your device or clearing cache or a bit more drastic cache  partition but still you won't lose any data on your device like  pictures .

You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling and allowing the permissions that way as it does ask for them 

And another one it asked for and I've not noticed before was usage tracking and unlimited data or I think the correct term was usage excess and I've just remembered another one you used to be able to put the app to sleep but the new version comes with not being monitored or prevent phone from sleeping but you can delete that in device maintenance settings by deleting it from your unmonitored apps

and then you can put it  to sleep as you could before the changes

But I would of left it alone if I could log in as there would probably be other changes hopefully for the better but as I can't log in I can't comment on them

I know some apps require certain permission to work but why it needs access to my camera and screen shots makes me concerned I've nothing to hide but also don't want people who I don't know and don't know me to browse through my files I hope I'm wrong on this but when you put them all together it does concern  me and Vodafone start on the branded ones monitors practically every thing any how

Edit 

It will only let me attach one shot