Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Changing NAT settings.

heptoxide
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I joined the vodafone family yesterday and hope to allow my nintendo switch for online playing. The NAT type claimed to be D, and detailed information provided by vodafone suggested it could be changed by changing the NAT setting from the mobilewifi home page. I searched tons of informations and have already setted the static IP address for my nintendo switch, however blocked in the final part: What is the source port and the destination port?!

Which two number should I entered in?!

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Alex,

Maybe I have made some silly mistakes... but my explore was actually blocked at the first stage....

I cannot find the proper web page by type in vodafone.connect, while if I typed in 192.168.1.1, the page just cannot be open.......

If you mean 192.168.0.1(which is the mobile wifi homepage), then the password "vodafone" did work on it, and if I used the "admin" as password, there is no mode-changing botton.....

Very thanks for your reply! At least it shows me the glimmers of hope!

Cheers

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@heptoxide Apologies, the above guide is for home broadband. 

I've done some searching for you and can't find any information relating to putting a Static IP onto our Mi-Fi device. 

Having said that, I don't think you should need this in order to play online on your Nintendo Switch. 

Before you try this, you'll need to remove the Static IP you said you've set on the Nintendo Switch (in your first post) and then try to connect this to the Mi-Fi device. 

Let us know how you get on. :smileyhappy: