Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contact

Bi11y5mith
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why when my wife rings my Mobile number is she told this number in not allowed ?     My Pay-as-you-go number is (Removed for security) , My Wife's Contract Mobile Number is (Removed for security)  .  Both are VODAFONE Numbers 

5 REPLIES 5

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

This is a public forum. You must edit your post right away and take out the phone numbers before the whole world sees them.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Bi11y5mith

Please check in both phones that the numbers haven't been accidentally added to any phone call blocking feature (handset dependant)

If this isn't the case or the phone(s) do not have call blocking features then have either of you ported from another network to Vodafone recently ?

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat will be able to help you further by checking your account. 

As mentioned please do remove your numbers as this is a public forum (flagged)

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Bi11y5mith

The first thing to look at are your SIM cards.  Try your SIM in your Wife's phone and let your Wife try her SIM in your phone and see if your still have the same issue.  This will rule out a SIM card error.

With PAYG, you need to keep the SIM active, if you have not made a chargeable connection for some time, your SIM may well be restricted.

If you continue to have problems, a new SIM card, although a different number, may solve the problem.

Hi AnnS ,

I have just purchased a NEW Vodafone ALCATEL onetouch Clam phone which is considerably thiner and lighter than my original Motorola clam phone and it has as many features as many Smart Phones , I know because I have a Smart phone with a different Sim Card number , I have sent a text message from my Smart phone to my new clam phone with no problem and a message from my new clam phone to my smart phone with no problem , my mobile phones are Pay-as-you-go phones but my Wifes Vodafone Mobile is a contract phone , could this be the reason ? 

jeffkinn

@Bi11y5mith wrote:

Why when my wife rings my Mobile number is she told this number in not allowed ?     

What is the exact wording of the error message being received?

Jeffkinn_Sig.png