cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Content Control : How can I get it removed?

chris10122
Not applicable
Hi, is there any other way apart going to a shop to remove the Content Control on my mobile dongle, I called up vodafone but as I only have debit cards, and not any credit cards they told me they could not remove it, thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

You'll find some FAQs about Content Control here - assuming that you're the account holder, the answer for Contract is either to contact Customer Services on 191, or take your credit card or other form of ID into a Vodafone store.

Annie.

View solution in original position

56 REPLIES 56

lucielui2002
1: Seeker

im am having problems removing content control. i keep getting the error message

Unfortunately, your request cannot be processed. whenever i try to access the settings page. please help! its very frustrating as i am 21 years old and cannot access certain websites!

plus i dont have a credit card to verify my age!

Hi lucielui2002 and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems getting your content control removed. Unfortunately if you are on Pay as you go the only other way to verify your age would be to take some identification into a Vodafone store. They'll then be able to get this removed for you.

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any more questions we'll be happy to help

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Hi, i've bought a mobile dongle and require content control removed.  I have a credit card but the problem is that the instructions followed here http://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&PARTITION_ID=1&CONFIGURATI...

When I follow these instructions there is no option there

call roaming :AllowedAllowed signChange[?]

International & premium calls:BlockedBlocked signChange[?]
need it removed asap please, wasnt something I was told would be on here when I signed up to the monthly contract, age was confirmed in shop

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi drdmt and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this.

I'm going to send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Thank you, im still to receive the e-mail though, would be nice to get a way of removing it online

Hi can you help me get it removed also please?

Hi JakeDomingo

A private message is on its way to you now :Smiling:

Simply follow the instructions contained and a member of the team will be in touch.

Thanks

Matthew

P.S You can find your PM inbox here.

driving me mad now i cant remove the content lock online as there is an error everyime it tries to process the card is there any other way of doing this other than speak to someone?

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If there is an error removing content control, you will have to speak to customer services on 191 or pop into your local Vodafone store.

PWIAC

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey dukey80,

I would recommend following the instructions by drey_p however, if you would like us to look at this for you simply follow the instructions on the PM that I have sent to you and one of the team will be able to assist you further.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James