Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister Sure Signal

rdm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I have recently moved my business to another network and as such I want to deactivate my Sure Signal, as my new network is able to give me coverage at home without a box!

I can't log in anymore to do this as my account is no longer active.

I want to sell the box on ebay but need it off their system before I can do this.

Thanks

129 REPLIES 129

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi rdm,

You would have needed to deregist the SureSignal before the account was closed.

Best thing to do it post your Sure Signal serial number on here and one of the Tech Team can look into it for you

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi rdm and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear that you have left us :Sad_face:

Nabs is spot on with this however, I’ll need to have access to your account to do this. So, I’ll send you a private message that explains exactly how to get in touch with us.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Wayne

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

I have simillar issue. Another person is trying to use my sure signal which I don't need any more. You've closed my account and I'm not able to de-register it. My mobile number with vodafone was/is (removed for customer security). Sure Signal SerialNo: 21227834914

I hop you can help me with this one.

Szymon

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi szymekw

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

So we can take a look and pass some security checks I have sent you a Private Message to follow, once we have your response either myself or one of the team will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

It would be amazing if you could take 30 seconds to complete a quick survey to aid my development. :smileyvery-happy:

• Hi, exactly the same problem here, could you let me have details of how to deregister my Sure Signal so my partner can register it as she still has a Vodafone account.
  • Thanks.

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi katbark

I've noticed that you've already posted your query here. This was logged to be looked at by the team and, to save duplicating information, we'll only respond on the linked thread.

Please use only one thread per query, and as soon as an advisor is available, they'll be along to help.

Thanks

Dave
eForum Team

I de-registered my Sure Signal online but when I try and register it again it is saying it is already registered. Serial number of the offending item is;

Could you please de-register so that it may be applied to another account. Thank you.

Hi manila57,

Before we can do this for you we will need to confirm a few details for security.

So we can do this I have sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of the team will be able to pick this up for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

I am having the same problem. Have created my forum account but it tells me I dont have the privilage for a PM.... Can someone help me deregister by suresignal as I no longer have an account.

Thanks

I now have PM so can you please contact me to help me sort this issue. Thanks