Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

3 Replacements HTC One's in less than a year, Very Dissapointed

Hi All I have a HTC One M7. I've had my contract since January and I'm very dissapointed to say that since January 2014 I've had 3 replacement HTC One's and the third one has now gone faulty so I will need another replacement phone. I'm very disappoi...

Could not activate mobile data network on iphone 6

Hi,  My new iphone 6 says 'could not activate mobile data network' every time I try to use the internet/send picture messages. I have tried to follow the steps posted on the Vodafone site and have entered my number to receive a text message with inst...

R206 mifi

I have just got a R206 but with no manual or anything else,just the unit. Firstly do i need anything else aprt from a sim card to get it to work ? Also I hope to use it on holiday in Egypt ,will I need to get it unlocked even thought the Egyptian sim...

tonilee by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Extra Storage Space

Hi, How do I get additional storage on my s4 phone?ThanksR

r0b5 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! HTC - touch screen problems?

Hi all, My HTC Desire is 6 months old. I started to have problems with the touch screen about three weeks ago. It would intermittently either 1. Freeze, i.e. not recognize any touch input at all2. Get my touches wrong - e.g. I'd touch 'q' and get 'z'...

sw-12345 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Duplicate iphone4 mini sim for iPad

Hi guys, Is it possible to get a sim duplicated with the same number etc, on it? The reason I ask is I travel a lot to Jersey and have a Jersey sim as well. Ideally I want to use a dual sim phone to have both numbers active all the time. The issue wi...

Sure signal 3 fail with iPhones but ok with Samsung

hi folks. Have sure signal 3. Daughter has Samsung phone and I've a personal and a work iPhone. This morning both Apple devices are showing no service but the Samsung is showing the usual 5 bars 3G from the sure signal box and is working perfectly. I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor signal, next to no 3G coverage on iPhone 3GS & new iPad

Hi I have had an iPhone 3GS for almost 18 months now. Although my postcode says I have good indoor coverage this is continually not the case. My phone constantly drops from full to no coverage in a matter of seconds with no movement from me within my...

Note Edge

Anybody else noticed this has appeared on the coming soon blog with the nexus 6! Good on ya vodafone

jamsterdm by 10: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels