Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! New Unlocked HTC One M8 ( Special Edition ) - APN settings

Hello! I will be getting a brand new unlocked HTC One M8 ( Special Edition ) at the beginning of February 2015, and I would like to know how I get the APN settings, SMS and MMS settings so I can use the mobile.  I do have a 5 digit bar on my account ...

JamesBond by 10: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iPhone 6 locked?

Hi folks,Can anyone tell me if the new iPhone 6's are locked to vodafone? I've been offered a 'sealed' device from an unwanted upgrade.Thanks in advance.

Lanky1 by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal longevity

ok im totally fed up with this. SS works for 3 - 4 months flawlessly. Then stops. No change to ISP, upload, dowload speed anything. contact the forum, put in all relevent questions again, again. Told its my ISP again and again. NOTHING HAS CHANGED i ...

Kengr1 by 4: Newbie
  • 40 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New Sim Iphone 6 Plus - delivery problems

Really hoping someone can point me in the right direction - I'm almost at the point of cancelling my new contract with Vodafone due to complete lack of faith in operations and customer services.  If they're incapable of sending me a simple sim card f...

Call claiming to be Vodafone?

Is this number 01709765332 a legitimate Vodafone customer services number? Cheers

Adabro by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data Roaming in Europe

Having been in Europe on buiness last week I discover that I can no longer get the equivalent of Euro Traveller on a new data plan for my iPad Air (like I used to have on a contract I took out in 2012 for an iPad 2). Instead I get repeated texts tell...

Blue26 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

unable to add user to sure signal

Have been trying for several days to add a new number to my sure signal but all I get is .........sorry there seems to be a problem,we have a team of techs working hard to get it sorted so pop back later and try again. I have popped back later so man...

rozz by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 - Power on, Internet Flashing - no other lights.

My Sure Signal V3 (which has become increasingly temperamental over the last few months) seems to have stopped working completely today. I have the Power Light on, and the Internet light flashes, but the light usually goes out leaving just the power ...

pete17 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G2 not charging

Dear Forum Members, I have recently upgraded & renewed my Vodafone contract with a new LG G2 phone. However, now after about 2 months the phone has stopped charging. I suspect the following:- that it is either the plug, or - the phone itself The wire...

biu55 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

SSV1 power on internet on tick on no signal

Hi, I've tried the reset 3 times. My line speed is showing over 10Mb down and 3Mb up ping 23 ms Serial Number * 21196822247 External IP 86.180.206.51Date of registration 10/12/2009 10:03:57 I've run a trace route below traceroute to 212.183.133.177 (...

pozzman by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels