Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Home phone number not changed followed by poor service and lies, lies, lies

karlsl
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My new BB service went live last Tuesday 08/05/18, all was good until we realised Vodafone had given us a new landline number...... I swiftly got on to an advisor who assured me this would be changed back to our orignal number (which we have had for over 12 years) within 72 hours.

I checked in with an advisor after 48 hours to make sure this would still happen, yes I was told there are no issues and it will changed by 11/05/18. So when I checked on the morning of the 12th it still hadnt changed. So back on to an advisor who assured me he would personally see to it that it would be changed within 24 hours..... 24 hours later guess what....... no number change......this is now the 13th.

Back on to an advisor who now tells me it will take 72 hours..!!!! but what about the advisor who would personally see t it that it would be doen within 24 hours.....

So curently (14/05/18) almost a week later and several unfulfilled promises later we are no further forward than we are when the service changed over. The major issue is my wife has lost business due to the number being one of her contacts for business, I attended a hosptial appointment which they had been trying to cancel but could not get through so lost a days pay and did not have the appoinment anyway. All because of the woeful CS provded by Vodafone. I am curently well within my 30 cancellation period so if this is not sorted in the latest 72 hour promise then I will be cancelling and also seeking out compensation for the issues we have encountered.

It is a pity because the BB service has been rock solid and speeds always consistently high.

1 REPLY 1

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear there's been a mix up with your landline number @karlsl. As we'll need access to your account to look into this, please contact us by following the instructions in this private message.