Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

International Saver

Baileymaz
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Does anyone call Egypt using the international saver. If I call and get a message that the number is unavailable a minute gets deducted and I haven't been connected. I also have an O2 contract and no minutes gets deducted as it is still showing as dialling. It's not a voicemail message just a unavailable message. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Vodafones systems must be picking up that the call has connected in some way even if it's a very fast connection so would be charged for and there’s a one-minute minimum call-charge.

Every post is read by the Social Media Team here who use all information given in posts and feed it back to the relevant departments. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Baileymaz - We can take a look at this from here for you and check if it’s made a connection on the network.

Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Hi Gemma 

There was no private message.  I spoke to the helpline last night and I have to take my phone into a vodaphone shop and show the staff what is happening.  I have explained that it is a company message when the phone is switched off so I'm not actually connected but it still deducted a minute each time 

Sue

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Baileymaz - We can take a look at your account for you, to try and avoid you having to go to store.

Please check your private message box and follow the steps with how to send us your deatails.

We'll then be in touch as soon as we can. :Smiling: