main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Massive High Five To You Vodafone

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

Earlier this week I dropped my HTC One M8 in at the Fenchurch Street branch of Vodafone as it wouldn't read my sim card. 

I was told it would be ready to collect on May 7th. 

Today I got a text saying it was fixed and I could collect it. 

I just went in to collect my HTC and, incredibly, I was given a brand new (or at least as good as) one. Said they either couldnt fix the fault it would take too long so replaced it. 

I've seen a lot of moaning on here and in store about service but I've only ever had good experiences. 

Thank you Vodafone, you've made my day. 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Thanks for that.  Probably understandably, people tend to post here when they have a problem, so it's always good to hear of a positive experience.   The forum team will pick up your post in due course and will be able to pass your message on to the appropriate people.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

Thanks for that.  Probably understandably, people tend to post here when they have a problem, so it's always good to hear of a positive experience.   The forum team will pick up your post in due course and will be able to pass your message on to the appropriate people.

View more options